Yoder Smokers 20″ Loaded Durango Offset Smoker
Starting at $2244
ABOUT THE YODER SMOKERS 20″ LOADED DURANGO OFFSET SMOKER
The Yoder Smokers 20″ Loaded Durango packs a ton of cooking space into a small footprint. With the vertical chamber you gain four 18.75″ diameter cooking grates. Combine this with the 39″ x 19″ main grate and the 19″ x 33.5″ second shelf you have over 1,900 square inches of cooking space.
This means that you can slow smoke sausage, cheese, fish & jerky in the vertical chamber, while smoking ribs, pork, brisket & chicken in the horizontal chamber and, if you want to get really crazy, grill steaks, burgers and hot dogs in the firebox all at the same time.
From hors d’oeuvres to the main course, the Durango is here to serve you and your family.
YODER SMOKERS 20″ LOADED DURANGO OFFSET SMOKER FEATURES
- Dimensions: 86″ long x 82.5″ tall x 34.6″ deep (including front shelf)
- Traditional offset firebox
- Constructed from NEW ¼” pipe and plate
- Dual-damper through draft control
- Tel-Tru thermometers directly mounted to cooking chamber doors
- Vertical chamber includes four cooking chamber racks and a bar for hanging meat at the top
- Stainless steel handles are “cool to the touch”
- Removable cooking grates in the firebox and cooking chambers
- Mounted on steel wheels
- Counter weight on horizontal cooking chamber door for easy lifting
- Top slide out shelf for an additional 636 square inches of cooking area
- Heat management plate for even heat through the main chamber
- LP log lighting system
- Charcoal basket for firebox